Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Eat meat or die!

In my last post I spoke abit about vegans, so I wanted to go more in depth cause theres times when you have people who don't eat certain types of meat because they think its gross, then you got retards who don't eat meat because they think it's inhuman or animal cruelty, and you know what those people are called? Vegans!


Few things come to my mind when ever I think about a vegan.
#1 What the fuck is wrong with you?
#2 If your a man, You might as well chop your manhood off cause you have no right to have carry its weight!
#3 Whats wrong with slaughtering animals, so they get eaten by real men like me?
#4 Soy food sucks ass and if you like it, you do too.
#5 Your a vegan your classified as a mega vagina in my book.
#6 Fuck you, I like meat.


I like morcillas (thats pig intestines with blood and rice) every time I eat one of those I feel like a man, I feel like kicking some major ass (like I always do), kinda like if I see a pregnant skank I'd kick her in the stomach, and if she starts crying, I'd slap her in the face and tell her to get over it she can make another one, women are fetus producing factories its not that hard to make one of those. I mean fuck, if women can accidently make fetuses why can't you? So get over it! Then I'd punch her vagina or something.
Yea but getting back to the vegans, if you converted to veganism to loose weight your an idiot, everyone knows if you go bulimic you can eat everything you want and you can throw it up its really safe and smart and you wont feel fat, I advise everyone to stay away from being a vegan but to go bulimic if that doesn't work anorexia helps out also its a good weight losing technique used by people everywhere all around the world. Such as these examples of vegans and anorexics up above.


So my conclusion to this is don't go vegan your a human you should eat whatever meat you can stuff your ass with cows, chickens, pigs,pigeons, cats and dogs its all good and yes I mention cats and dogs because of my last reference to chinese food I made, they make some damn good meat.
Maybe you can eat a fetus or two, in China land they eat aborted fetuses and thats a delicasy yum yum!



I'am right and if you don't agree, you're wrong.

No comments: