Thursday, February 4, 2010

Women are stupid and disrespectful.

Yes women are stupid and should be beat relentlessly, for being so stupid, they should just learn to shut the fuck up.
I was smoking a cigarette outside this morning without a shirt on and listening to music that degrades women, and this old hag with braids in her hair walks by with her stupid dog and she just keeps staring at me, so I got pissed and told her to fuck off, but being a woman that she is she decides to come up and start yelling at me, so I got pissed (again), burned her eye with my cigarette, kicked her in the stomach and kicked the shit out of her dog, then she started crying, her obese daughter (who was probably in her period) decides to come out and start doing what women do best BITCH and she then proceeds to try and hit me with her broom stick, right there I thought "Bad idea tramp" I dodged the broom stick and countered with a round house kick to the back of her head and knocked her out, then I grabbed the broom stick and smashed her back with it, then I continued to kick her face to see if she was knocked out for real (she was), then some old douche bag came by and saw what I was doing, he poked me with his cane and told me I was going to burn hell for what I did, I snapped his cane, did my evil laugh and I choke slammed him, I sure showed them. Thinking about it, all of this could have been avoided if women learned to keep their mouth shut! Regardless it was still awesome.

No comments: