Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Megaman is now a Megapussy


This morning September 28th, 2009 at approximately 4am I started playing Mega man X3, which of course after I gave an X and X2 amazing can of whoop ass, I decided to start playing X3, this is when my torment begins…
So in the beginning (intro) mavericks(the bad guys) attack the Maverick Hunter HQ(good guys), so Z(Zero baddest mother fucker) and X(Mega man) decide to split up, later on Mega man gets betrayed by some stupid purple Hunter and you become witness Mega mans face of excruciating terror, sorriness and failure while caught in some magnitec crap field thingy majig, I thought to myself…Gee If i was Mega man I would have pulled my dick out slammed it with my dick and destroyed that piece of shit and would have pissed all over it, but then again I had not realized that Mega man was a poor excuse of a hunter, at this point I still thought Mega man was a bad ass….Oh boy was I wrong….
But how did I realize Mega man was such a craptacular hunter? I tell you how because capcom decided to turn Mega man into a fucking pussy that's why Mega man is no longer a man, capcom castrated that piece of crap!! I swear to fucking god you have one of those Mavericks hit you and I am not shitting you here! it takes at least 1/3 of your fucking life, what the fuck is that shit!??! So if your good at math and dividing, that means if I get hit 3 times and your screwed yea FUCKING SCREWED so after about 2 hours stuck on the same goddamn level(the first level mind you) that's when I finally came to my senses…yes sadly after 2 hours ….I realized it….Mega man is no more….From now hes Mega pussy…
We cant forget the enemies now, enemies respawn faster then Jesus Christ him fucking self!! Isn’t it like a sin to resurrect faster then Jesus Christ or some shit?Ill tell you one thing Jesus ain’t got shit on the enemies here, Not only do they resurrect in less then 2 seconds the enemies are fucking everywhere its insane!!!Thinking about it pisses me off….lets just move on…
Z your a fucking asshole, Z doesn’t do anything all he did was save Mega pussy in the beginning! The other fucker is in Maverick headquarters playing around with his dick! Meanwhile Megapussy gets his ass de-virginized god job Frank your letting your apprentice get ass raped….this games garbage Capcom fucked this away…Moments like these is when God gets ashamed of the human race, do your self a favor play clay fighters, that games shitty..but by god….Don’t torture yourself sitting down through Mega pussies attempt to find tampon add ons for his itching vagina….Fuck that shit…..

I am right and if you don’t agree you're wrong!

No comments: